Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi - Nan Food and Tea House

>> Sunday, August 17, 2008



Hi-Nan Food and Tea House

Caloocan City
(in front of University of the East)


Cream of Corn Soup - P43.00


Pancit Canton - P68.00


Crab and Shrimp Omelet - P62.00


Crab Omelet - P62.00


Breaded Pork Chop - P56.00


Fried Rice - P21.00


Ratings:
4.5 out of 5


My very first entry to Weekend Snapshot, we had lunch at Hi-nan Food and Tea House before we went to the nearby zoo yesterday. The food was great and the price fits right in the budget, a good place to go if you don't mind a panciteria-ish environment (read: it is a big hole in the wall restaurant). Happy eating!


Trivia: Hi-Nan Food and Tea House was once featured in Pinaka (a weekly show in QTV 11), I think the episode was about "pinakasulit na restaurant", other establishments in the list are Ma Mon Luk and Aristocrat (the rest I've forgotten, sorry).


9 comments:

Juliana RW August 17, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

all seems delicious

My WS : in here Thanks

Jeanne August 17, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

hmmm makes me hungry a lot :)



Mine is HERE

Anonymous,  August 18, 2008 at 1:52 AM  

Food, food, food and more food... wow! Nagutom ako doon ah.

Ang sasarap, lalo yung yung Cream of Corn Soup at parang gusto ko matikman ang Crab and Shrimp Omelet... hmmm.

Happy WS... mine is up too... hope maka-visit ka.

maiylah August 18, 2008 at 3:23 AM  

the crab and shrimp omelette looks yummy ... srap!
your rating's quite high! :)

Anonymous,  August 18, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

wow! the omelet looks so good! i can only make cheese omelet.. nothing like that so full inside! im salivating..

Anonymous,  August 18, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

oh, that pancit looks good! That is one of my favorite dishes!

~Kelly
http://www.30somethingandsearching.today.com/

Anonymous,  August 22, 2008 at 5:23 AM  

pansssiiiiit..i love pansit anytime, anywhere.

Anya August 25, 2008 at 5:46 AM  

hello everyone, thanks for gracing my blog, i appreciate it much. and i'm glad that you like what i'm posting, you give me reasons to continue blogging. again, thank you!

Unknown September 17, 2021 at 1:42 AM  

Wow ang tagal na nito, Im the son of the owner..thank you for your good review. Hope you can visit our place again.

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c