Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Coffee Dream

>> Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coffee Dream
3/F SM San Lazaro
F. Huertas cor. A.H. Lacson St.
Sta. Cruz, Manila


Irish Cofee Latte (tall) - P110.00
Class Chocolate Cake - P80.00/slice

I had this while waiting for hubby to finish his hardware lurking (his hobby *grins*) while my bebe had some orange juice and french fries (from the nearby fast food). Photos taken Thursday last week.

Note: I was absent from blogging for more than two weeks because I had to attend to my mommy chores and duties. My son had his final exams, grad pictorial and practices and then the actual graduation (yesterday) that's why I wasn't able to devote even an inch of my time to entry-posting. Hope to make it up (keep your fingers cross for me, thanks).


Ratings:
4.5 out of 5


2 comments:

kuting March 25, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

hi ate! i miss you! sarap naman nyan... woke up the coffee addict in me at 1:45 am! hahaha... the chocolate cake looks yummy as well!

Anonymous,  March 26, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

Drool on the coffee! Yum yum! That's one of my weaknesses....cold coffee with whipped cream!

Oh! Graduations are such busy days! Congrats to your son!

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c