Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I Was on an 11-Day Break

>> Saturday, August 22, 2009

I lost my baby 11-days ago, a few hours after I published my last post I was rushed to the hospital because of extreme hemorrhaging, I knew by then that that was it. I will spare you the details as I don't wanna relive any of it anymore and I don't think anyone would find it interesting.

I stayed at the hospital for 3 days mostly because of depression, I had to undergo some counseling and psycho-therapy to lessen the burden of loosing a child. I can't say that it work but they seemed to think so because they let me come home after a day session.

While I was in the hospital, my mom urged me to go on a retreat just to clear my mind, so a day after I was released from the hospital I went to Tagaytay with a close friend and stayed in one of the retreat house there owned by a priest who was once a house-priest in the congregation where I belong. I stayed for 3days, thinking of what ifs and now whats; I, also, had some serious and heart-to-heart talks with the retreat master and some nuns who run the place. God must really be in that place at that time coz after praying, my first since I got there, it was my second day, I felt light, understanding sunk in and then, acceptance was finally mine.

It still hurts and I don't think it'll ever pass, I remember a quote from someone on a television show, "Pains of the past never really heals, people just learn to accept and live with it".

I'll always remember the little angel that was sent my way but is too special to be away from the Lord for a long time, that's why she was taken back in such a short time (4 months in my womb).

I have no questions, I am angry not, I am depressed no more because I understand.

***********

I'll be back to posting food later today...

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

10 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies August 23, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

aaaww.. maybe God has better plans for you and the baby. feel better soon! our prayers are w/ you.

ian August 23, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

i pray Jeremiah 29:11 will bring you comfort =]

Mara August 23, 2009 at 2:52 AM  

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that :(

jorp August 23, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Im sorry to hear (read) that. :(

FROM SOMEONE
"Pains of the past never really heals, people just learn to accept and live with it".

TO YOU
I have no questions, I am angry not, I am depressed no more because I understand.

:)

Jan from BetterSpines August 23, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

So sorry to hear of your sad loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Vlad August 23, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

I can relate to you as we also lost our child while he was on the womb early this year. My wife accept the incident wholeheartedly and right now, she will deliver our child on the 3rd week of December.

I'm glad you understand the situation as this will really help you to move on.

czaroma August 23, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Sorry to hear about the loss. My prayers are with you.

God will always be there to give you comfort and make you strong.

Anya August 23, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

Thanks everyone!

Seeing your comments and reading your words of compassion and sincere understanding and love are all so comforting.

Thank you, thank you very much.

God bless us all.

LadyJava August 26, 2009 at 5:17 AM  

i'm so sorry for your lost..
my heart goes out to you and yours...

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c