Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Boy Ching Woo

>> Friday, May 8, 2009

food friday

Boy Ching Woo
Arellano St. Brgy. Baritan
Malabon City

On our way to our late grandma's house last week, we happened to passed by a branch of Boy Ching Woo, said to be the oldest restaurant in Caloocan City. I was cajoling hubs and the rest of the pack to dine there but as we were going to the birthday celebration of lola (she died three weeks before her 81st), dining out was kinda unnecessary.

But to pacify me, hubby bought two pieces of shawarma, one regular and one special - the first one didn't made it to the photo session as I instantly gobbled it. It was yummy and inexpensive, I will give it a go any day *grins*.

shawarma special - P45.00
(it has beef, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, french fries, chili and garlic sauce)


Rating:
5 out of 5

*** more Food Friday entries here.

7 comments:

♥peachkins♥ May 8, 2009 at 3:37 AM  

Masarap nga yan! Kaya lang dito ako sa may Boy Ching Woo sa Caloocan City hall bumibili, dito kasi ako malapit.Ang pinakamalapit na KK sa Trinoma

Pacey May 8, 2009 at 4:26 AM  

I've never had shawarma in my life, call me crazy. But I think I'll have to try sometime.

agent112778 May 8, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

love ko rin ang shawarma

wow ang sarap naman nyan

my entry is hereGreat day for us Food Friday Eaters :)
Thanx for the Visit :)

Unknown May 8, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

sarap ng shawarma!!!!! lalo na yong spicy. i'm drooling here.:D

vhingF May 9, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

isang order nga dyan....

looks yummy.......pag bakasyon ko
pupuntahan ko lahat yan...hihihihi.

thanks!
nabusog ako sa pictures palang yan.

Mirage May 10, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

I can't remember Shawarma with garlic sauce, ang nakakain ko kasi ung me joghurt sauce...that looks yummy! parang cheese un gsauce :)

Kitty,  May 19, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

Since I was a child, my Papa & Mama had always sent me to errand buying pancit shanghai and lechon con towka @ Boy Ching (as we called it) and until now when I have my vacation in Caloocan once a year, I never missed eating there!!!!
---Kitty Montecarlo

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c