Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What I Have Been Up To?

>> Monday, May 4, 2009

I have been away from blogging and my computer (per se) for a month (or more) not because of some technical or mechanical problems but (in fact) due to my laziness, *grins*. Laziness that is brought about by a condition most (if not all) women go through once or twice (or more) in their lives, my OB-GYN told me three weeks ago that I am two weeks pregnant *smiles*. So, please bear with me during these times...

I have a backlog of files that I plan to post as soon as I'm able... hopefully today, wish me luck.

P.S.
I wanna thank everyone who kept and keeps on visiting Kutsara at Tinidor even if it has been in an unconscious mode for a month, I wanna send my overflowing love and appreciation to all who left comments eventhough I wasn't able to comment or visit back your site and my warmest gratitude to all the EC droppers who never fails to drop by my site eventhough I never did return the favor. I'll make it up... one day at a time.

1 comments:

maggie May 4, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

tagal mo mag-announce, naunahan na kita, hehe.

sana girl naman...

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c