Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Greenwich Brazo de Mercedes

>> Monday, September 6, 2010

Once upon a time, Brazo de Mercedes by Greenwich was new and undiscovered yet, but that was ages ago, I was so late in blogging about it, I guess now, it's just part of the normal Greenwich menu, downside of being old and lazy *grins*.





We bought this in a nearby mall months ago, we were on our way home when I spotted this delight in the branch's chiller display and as I am sucker for cakes and new products, I bought a piece for take home, we already had dinner in another fast food so dining in was out of the question. It cost 99php, it tasted good, it's even better than that of Goldilocks *grins*, but I don't think buying one as a dessert in a regular sched is practical, one can already have a full meal with that amount someplace else, right?

But if you're a sweet junkie and money is not a problem, I suggest you try one if you haven't already, as I've said, this pic has been in my possession months ago, so the possibility of people not knowing it is little to none.


Ratings:
4 out of 5
(I'm holding out 1 point for the price)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c