Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mang Inasal

>> Saturday, May 21, 2011

A relative celebrated her birthday thus making me a little late for this week's Food Trip Friday and Food Friday.

We went to a nearby mall a few days ago to buy some groceries and toiletries, I haven't been out for a long time so I was really craving for some dine in fast food *grins*, my brother suggested Mang Inasal, he's after the unlimited rice and the Sinigang na Baka (Beef in Sour Broth), sadly only Sinigang na Bangus (Milkfish in Sour Broth) is available. We ended up having Paborito Meal #1 which is pecho with unlimited rice and Sulit Meal #2 which is 1pc. pork inasal with rice and we also tried their newest offering - Pan Inasal which is way, way better on the poster than in real life *tongue out*, for our drinks, we ordered a 1.5L of Coke and drowned ourselves on it *lol*.

Price list - PM 1 (Pecho) cost 97 pesos, SM 2 (pork bbq) cost 53 pesos, Pan Inasal cost 25 pesos and the 1.5L Coke cost 80 pesos.

Chicken Pecho Inasal with Rice

Pork Barbecue with Rice

Pan Inasal

the dry and hard life of a pan inasal, hahaha


An entry for:

FTFBadge

5 comments:

Mirage May 21, 2011 at 1:22 PM  

lol @the pan inasal desc...how was it though?

maiylah May 21, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

gusto ko sila kasi affordable...haven't tried their pan inasal, though. pero am hesitant based on your review...lol.

cheerful May 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM  

i love mang inasal...walking distance lang kasi from my office dati kaya madalas kami for lunch pero wala pang pan inasal nun kaya hindi ko na-try but i like their chicken bbq naman lalo na iyong iwi, hehehe! masarap din ang sinigang na bangus nila...

visiting late from FTF, sorry! wishing you a great week!

ladyguinevere28 June 14, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

sooooooooooooooooo disappointed sa mang inasal.. ang tigas tigas ng barbeque nila and super dry pa.. I dont know if you have penong's there, mas like ko pa ang penongs..

rachelle August 31, 2011 at 7:33 PM  

Hi,
My name is Rachelle, I am working at streetdirectory.com Singapore.
We are currently giving away a free Webpage in PH (particularly for Restaurants/food chains).
May I ask permission to use your photos? Your blog's URL will appear on the photo
with clickable link back to your blog.
I hope to get a reply from you soon.


Many thanks!
Rachelle (webpage team)

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c