Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Selecta - Hershey's Milk Chocolate Ice Cream

>> Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Note: I was trying to go all natural on the pic so I used no flash, it looked fine on my digicam but it kinda look a lot darker here on my screen. I'm not really sure, but if the photos doesn't look as nice as it should be, please bear with it, I haven't been doing good in food photography lately :(

It's a sizzling summer here in the Philippines, as in it is super hot, sweating and dehydration are all but a common occurrence at the moment *grins*. And what better way to fight of the heat than to eat some chocolate ice cream. I was supposed to buy a Selecta super-thick ice cream, unfortunately, the store I went to was out-of-stock so I decided on a plain Hershey's concoction instead. I prefer fruits in my ice cream but as I am sharing a tub with my family, I knew better than to give in to my cravings, I can only do that in a cup or in a pint or when I visit those scooperies in the mall.


the still close tub

a seal of freshness

Selecta - Hershey's Milk Chocolate ice cream

a closer look (after my son spooned a fair amount out)

A 1.5 liter cost P240.00, a bit heavy on the budget but it's all worth it!


An entry for:

6 comments:

Jenn May 17, 2011 at 5:12 PM  

Did it really taste like Hershey's Chocolate? I have been craving Selecta's chocolate line, but the price is always hindering me from buying it.

By the way, the pictures looked okay on my end. :)

Thanks for linking up to Weekend Eating, and thanks for the birthday greetings.

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ May 18, 2011 at 3:19 PM  

Sounds like a yummy flavor to me.

Visiting late thru Yummy Sunday

{cherry} Everyday May 21, 2011 at 7:12 PM  

i love choco ice cream. anything chocolate, actually...

visiting late via Yummy Sunday:
http://www.cherryeveryday.com/2011/05/day-5-and-adobo/

Naoko June 21, 2011 at 8:15 PM  

Yummy, my family just love chocolate. I wish that they had this Ice Cream in Japan.. Thanks for sharing.

Carla August 21, 2017 at 5:27 AM  

What an interesting post, recently my refrigerator broke down, but it was quickly repaired https://euappliancerepair.com/ and it pleased me, because I really love ice cream!

Sophie Grace March 19, 2020 at 12:53 AM  

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post 192.168.l.254

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c