Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Best and A Lovely Blog Award

>> Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A few days ago my sister-in-law gave me, or more accurately my blog, an award. I am still undecided if I really deserve the award or she's just getting on my good side *lol*, well, if she didn't pass me at least one, I will be a little frustrated so she did the right thing *lol*.

To Maggie of A Taste of Both Worlds, my deepest and sincerest thank you, I do appreciate everything that you have done (and continuously do) to my blog in my behalf. Though, I may not affectionately show it most of the time, bear in mind that I love you sis *hugs*.




The rules for these awards are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And now I'm passing it on to:

(I would have given it to Maiylah, Ebie, Zee, Iska, Enchie and Liza too, but Maggie beat me to it *grins*, so, special mention ko nalang sila.)

It's time to grab and flaunt guys!

11 comments:

Lulu July 2, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

thanks for thinking about me with these awards....

Jac July 3, 2009 at 4:05 AM  

congratulation,you deserve to have these beautiful awards!
Have a great weekend=)

♥peachkins♥ July 3, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

Hi anya.Thanks for these awards..posted it..

Jacris July 4, 2009 at 2:41 AM  

Btw Thank you for the award!post it soon=)
Have a lovely weekend

Jac July 4, 2009 at 2:48 AM  

done posting here http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/2009/06/plagiarism-and-treasured-friends.html

Unknown July 4, 2009 at 4:05 AM  

thank you for the award, much appreciated!:P

Dj Marinas July 6, 2009 at 2:25 AM  

Uy thanks for the award. will be posting it soon :-D

Clarissa July 8, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

Thanks for passing me this awesome awards and congratulations to you,too!!Ang sarap ng may maraming friends dito sa ere!!^_^

Clarissa July 8, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

Done posting!!Thanks a lot!!^_^

bette July 17, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

hi anya! sori, now lang ako ulit nakabalik. but thank you for thinking about me with these awards. will post it soon. thanks!

Lynn September 15, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

I only saw this now when I checked my tracker. There's a link going here. Will post this in my food blog later. Thanks so much! :)

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c