Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Porksilog, Tocilog & Embusilog

>> Thursday, February 17, 2011

Did you ever felt an immense hunger in the middle of the night that you can't help but look for something to nibble on? Did you ever ever felt an intense desire or craving for food at midnight that you can't just shrug off? Well, I did, good thing there is a 24/7 Tapsilugan near our vicinity, I got to feed my hunger and craving at the same time. Big meals in the middle of the night is really not advisable but who cares, I got to eat what I want and that's all that matters, hahaha.

What's your favorite silog meal?

porksilog

tocilog

embusilog

  • PORKSILOG = breaded pork chop, sinangag (fried rice), itlog (fried egg)
  • TOCILOG = tocino, sinangag at itlog
  • EMBUSILOG = embutido (pork roll), sinangag at itlog
* you can ask your friendly neighborhood tapsilugan for a scramble or sunny side up :)

2 comments:

peachkins,  February 18, 2011 at 12:34 AM  

tocilog or mixsilog sa akin..sunny side up egg,of course!

Anya,  February 18, 2011 at 8:28 PM  

peachy, ano ang mixsilog?

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c