Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Country Style Doughnuts

>> Sunday, January 9, 2011

We bought this on our way home, when we succumbed to the pull of post-Christmas sale in SM North EDSA, teehee. I've always been in love with Country Style's brand of doughnuts, not too sweet, just the way I like it.

A dozen (photo below) would cost you 220php, you can go for assorted or put only your favorites in the box. Half dozen, I think, cost 120php, I wasn't able to check the price per piece, you go do that on your own, hehe. Aside from the regular doughnuts, they also offer, square and log doughnuts, as well as those tiny bite-sized ones. They also have other pastries, sandwiches and hot & cold beverages in their menu, some branches even have combo or fixed meals in affordable prices, but that's another blog post altogether *grins*.

I'm not really sure what those babies below are called, except the universal name - doughnuts, just be assured that they were all good.




I wish they have a branch near our home, why can't they be in every nook and corner like Dunkin and Mister Donuts?

An entry for:



6 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies January 9, 2011 at 4:53 AM  

just wrote an entry about country style as well but all about their cappuccino muffin :D yummm!! i also love their ham sandwich, spaghetti and sausage w/ toasted bread.

Perfectly Blended January 9, 2011 at 6:37 AM  

This is yummy! I wish we also have a branch of Country Style donuts here in CDO. :)

Wrigley January 9, 2011 at 6:44 AM  

I love doughnuts. I haven't tried Country Style yet.

gengen January 9, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

Oh so sweet... Happy yummy Sunday.

Fex January 9, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

yummy doughnuts... can I have some ;)

http://www.rem-fe.com/2011/01/yummy-sunday-japanese-foods.html

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c