Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Noodle House

>> Friday, January 28, 2011

Not the best pictures ever, sensya na kayo, hahaha... we bought this one in the newly opened kiosk in our vicinity, it is a minute place with four two-seat tables and a kiosk as their prep station. I'm not really familiar with the name Noodle House but, their HongKong-styled noodles, the one that I had, was good.

I kinda forgot how much each one cost but the prices depends on the add-ons, they have a few you can choose from, photo below were of shark's fin dimsun, beef and pork siomai, and seafood dumplings. I don't know which is which as they all look alike, we actually had to take a bite of each to know, hahaha.







Made specially for:

&




Have a pleasant weekend everyone!

6 comments:

maiylah January 28, 2011 at 8:40 PM  

those look good...tried them only once and i liked it, too.
no worries about being late. i can totally relate, specially if there's a young one around. :)

happy weekend!

Unknown January 29, 2011 at 12:05 AM  

i wish there's a kiosk near my place selling this.:p i am actually eating instant Vietnamese pho right now.:p

FoodTripFriday January 29, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

I think I would enjoy a day in that place. I love noodles eh!

Jenn January 30, 2011 at 1:40 AM  

I miss reading your blog!

I still haven't tasted this kind of noodles. :(


my Food Trip Friday post

Jheng Ingua January 31, 2011 at 7:00 PM  

I like that one also from Noodle house. Ang dami na kasi nila na nagsisulputan.

Happy FTF!

Clarissa February 1, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

Yummy noodles!Minsan yan ang lunch ko pag mag-isa sa bahay^_^

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c