Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Selecta Creations - Brownie Fudge a la Mode

>> Sunday, February 7, 2010

I can't deny it any longer, summer is eminent, we can't help but crave for something cold these past few days, even the breeze feels hot on the skin. We've been gulping sago at gulaman, halo-halo, saging con hielo, street fruit shakes, pearl shakes and ice creams to ease, at least, a little torridity. I just can't believe how fast the days had been, we just celebrated Christmas, as far as I'm concern, then summer is already near, pffft, I haven't even loose a pound. Is it just me or planet Earth is rotating on its axis and revolving rather fast this year *grins*?

Is it yellow or more of gold? Whatever, this is my entry for Mellow Yellow Monday *grins*.

Selecta Creations (Family Pack) - P150.++ range

Brownie Fudge a la Mode Ice Cream


I want some pistachio but we can't seem to find one, so we end up with this, not that I'm complaining, it was actually yummier than I thought it'll be. If you love Cookies and Cream-flavored ice cream then this one is definitely for you.

Note: Pardon the photo, I forgot to charge the battery of my digicam thus I was forced to use a cameraphone, a really old one at that *lol*.


An entry to:
MellowYellowMondayBadge

12 comments:

Life Moto February 8, 2010 at 1:44 AM  

i miss the taste ao selecta icecream. sarap nyan!

Verna Luga February 8, 2010 at 6:07 AM  

Hmmmmm. sarap ng weekend .... este Monday Pala.. my first time here... visit me too!

annies home February 8, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

sounds delicous as I sit here in temps under 30

life's journey February 8, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Oh yummy great for a warm days...Happy mellow yellow Monday...

Irene February 8, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

looks yummy indeed. Happy Mellow Yellow Monday.

Marice February 8, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

awww one of my fave! looks like im runnin into 711 now :)

u may view mine here

Nhil / The Chefs Daughter February 10, 2010 at 3:30 AM  

I also bought one before. :)I thought it was too sweet pero tamang tama lang pala ang tamis :) I love Selecta Ice Cream! :)

Reetha February 10, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

wonderful items, thanks for sharing..I got your blog from Entrecard. Excellent blog and nice job, why don’t u keep a Top commentator widget in your blog. That will encourage commentators in your blog and you will get more comments also

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c