Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Brownies Galore

>> Monday, February 1, 2010

This is a late post for Yummy Sunday! I was so tired yesterday, I can't even lift a finger, grabe!

Photo below is one in a number of loots I got from Nanay E (Maggie's mom), she baked some fresh brownies last Saturday and sissy let it slip that she did, so after the parade (which is very grand and veeeryyy long) I, immediately, went to their house to get my share *lol*. Hindi makapal ang mukha ko, part lang talaga ako ng family nila and Nanay E knows that I'm coming kaya prepared na iyong para sa akin, swerte ko di ba?




I got a big microwavable canister filled with three layers of brownies with nuts and marshmallows, all of which were so, so good. Thanks, Nanay E!


Ratings:
5 out 5



An entry to:


3 comments:

Perfectly Blended February 1, 2010 at 5:09 AM  

Can I have some of these? So yummy!

maiylah February 2, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

ang sarap naman!!
swerte mo! ;)

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com February 2, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

wow makes me happy seeing those brownies lol yummy!

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c