Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Internet Troubles

>> Saturday, January 30, 2010

Have you ever experience loosing your internet connection while you are on the act of saving a post (that you have been writing and tinkering with the whole day)? If you do, well, I am telling you, you are not the only one. That happened to me more than a dozen times already and all I can do is sigh and grind my teeth in frustration. Aside from the horror of those unsaved post, my internet provider also has this habit of serving erratic connections just when I need it most, sometimes my connection go to the extreme, to the point that I can't even open my own blog or my e-mail or Facebook, that's how bad their service is.

I was randomly typing keywords when I chanced upon an internet provider that has wild blue high speed internet, which has great specifications in a very affordable price. I was drooling (figuratively, of course), just thinking of the specs and unlimited service that satellite internet can give me. The fear of loosing an article that took hours and a lot of sweat to make, the fear of loosing connection while talking to an old friend which you just so happen to find in Facebook or Friendster, and the fear of going home without the internet connection that you really, really need will just be a part of history. All the nightmares, misery and disillusionment will soon be a thing of the past, you gotta love that!

2 comments:

vitamins information January 30, 2010 at 5:40 AM  

this is my first come to your blog,and i read agood information that you put in here..good job i like it
keep going thanks.

Anonymous,  June 5, 2013 at 12:30 AM  

Whats up! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the good information you could
have right here on this post. I will probably be coming again to
your blog for extra soon.

Also visit my homepage ... plastic surgery in dominican republic before and after

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c