Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Perfect Choice

>> Friday, January 22, 2010

I've been working doubly hard as a blogger this past few days, it is not a secret that I begun monetizing this blog at the beginning of the year and I feel so blessed that writing opportunities came pouring in. More than my responsibility to pay for my newly-acquired laptop and my quest to help in the family finances, I am also trying my best to save some money to buy my husband a gift for our 9th wedding anniversary. I didn't give him any gift last Christmas as I don't see any point in buying him a gift which is technically from his own pocket, too. I am a stay-at-home mom, meaning I don't get to earn money on my own, yes I have a credit card but my husband pay for that, too, the money that I spend in the house, for our son and for myself are all coming from him thus I seldom buy him gifts, I only do so when I earn a little something on my own.

The truth, I already found something that I am sure my husband will like, like the usual guys, my husband doesn't like to accessorize much, he only wears our wedding ring and a watch as an everyday accessory, I can sometimes persuade him to wear a bracelet and necklace but that only happens when there's a special occasion, that is why I specifically want to give him a watch for our anniversary, aside from being practical, I know that he'll love a new one. In my weeks of searching, I finally found seiko diamond watches, it ain't cheap, I get it, but who said I am a cheapskate *grins*, I don't give gifts frequently but when I do, I want it grand and perfect. Kidding aside, I really, really think that my husband would love a seiko diamond watch, I haven't earned that much yet but as our anniversary is still a number of months away, I think I still have an ample amount of time to make it happen. Just need to shake that lazy dust off.

P.S.
I could post a photo of the watch that plan to buy and I almost did, but then I realize that hubby visits this blog sometimes and I don't wanna ruin my surprise, I know you folks understands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c