Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Purefoods Fiesta Ham

>> Friday, January 8, 2010

One of the food served in our Noche Buena, I was eye-ing the cured ham shanks but it costs more than 2k php, I can serve a full-course meal on that budget *grins*. We celebrated our Christmas quite simply, life ain't that grand last 2009 anyway. Aside from the Fiesta Ham, we also had Carbonara (I posted the recipe in my recipe blog), Fettuccine Alfredo, Sotanghon with chicken head and feet, Lechon Kawali, Pininyahan Manok, Jumbo Hotdogs for my son, Buco Pandan, Gelatin, Halayang Ube, Leche Flan, Macapuno, some Suman and two loaves of Gardenia wheat bread. We, also, cooked some white rice but nobody paid notice, everyone was focused on stuffing themselves with the viands, pasta and desserts *grins*.

Recipes of the above mentioned dishes will soon be posted in One Dish at a Time, I only got to post two but more will follow soon.

Purefoods Fiesta Ham - P550-600.00


Note: I have a picture of our Noche Buena spread but it comes with a few people who doesn't want their faces plastered in the net that's why I can 't post it here. Luckily, our Media Noche feast had its photo op before family members swarmed to it *grins*, I'll post it next.


Ratings:
5 out of 5


Made specially for:
&



5 comments:

FoodTripFriday January 8, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

Sarap ng ham! I absolutely love the fatty area. :)

oyz January 9, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

I invite you to have a look at our websites, as it is very well targeted with full of helpful content and I hope it would be useful to your site visitors as well. Please add my links to your site and reply to this mail and i will add your link on my links page & in after I verify them..

♥peachkins♥ January 9, 2010 at 4:51 AM  

This Ham is really really good,Anya.

Cinnamon January 10, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

I experienced this sweet ham at a Filipino New Year's Party early last year and I have been wanting the recipe. If you know it, please.... post it on your site. It is so delicious and is different from what Canadians serve.

Purefoods December 11, 2011 at 5:29 PM  

Create your recipe and join our contest on Facebook!

Win exciting prizes!

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c