Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Dreaming of Davao

>> Friday, January 22, 2010

I have a friend in Davao, actually, we are high school buddies but we lost contact since we graduated in secondary school, we reconnected a few years ago through Friendster, yes I used to be a Friendster afficionado *grins*. Her whole family transferred to Davao, as far as I know, her dad inherited a land and business there that's why her parents decided to stay there for good, she's, actually married with two kids now, how time flies, she was still into Mask Riders and Ultraman when we parted ways. So anyhow, she has been persuading me to visit her in Davao, she said that Davao is a perfect getaway destination, accommodations won't be a problem as her parents have a big house and she and her husband have their own house, too, she even told me that she will shoulder our food and travel expenses in Davao, so the only thing that's kinda holding me off is the flight expenses going to and from Davao, airplane fares don't come cheap these days. Oh well, I still have plenty of time before summertime (I have a son who study and husband who works that's why we can't just go and board a plane the minute we want and can *sigh*), time to save money fast *grins*.

I talked to my husband about our (my bff and I) plan and I think he will soon agree, he is a little hesitant as he doubt we can find a local Auto Transport, he wants to use our own car when we travel around Davao as he doesn't want to incur too much trouble to my friend and her family and he thinks he can drive more safely if he's using his own. If that's the only problem, I think, I can do something about that and as I have said I still have ample of time to prepare.

Current status: Dreaming of Davao

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c