Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Caffe Molinari (Caffe Mo)

>> Friday, January 22, 2010

The last time my bro visited his alma mater, he asked me to follow him as he needed someone to bring the documents that he'll get in the university to our house coz he just took a half-day leave. It was a Friday morning and tatay happily took the responsibility to pick up my son and nanay delightedly took the responsibility to take care of him while I'm gone, I presumed I was obliged to go, so I go *grins*. Mahirap talaga kapag walang work, messenger na lang ng pamilya ang labas, tsk... tsk..., not that I'm complaining, may libre naman food eh *lol*.


It's 3 kasi he had a friend with him, and for the love of me, I can't seem to remember the name of these drinks *lol*, blame it on aging... blah... But I would be happy to go back to Caffe Mo and when I do, I'll jot down our orders and keep the receipt. By the way, we also had some porksilog (I forgot to take some pictures as I was busy making chika, hehe).


Ratings:
4.5 out of 5




Made specially for:
&



3 comments:

AC January 22, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Wow! I just knew about this cafe now. Is it worth trying soon, mommy? Looks refreshing!

AC of
Happy Home-Making
Happy Home-Cooking

maggie January 24, 2010 at 2:39 AM  

kumain na din kami jan nila B, sa may morayta ba yan? maganda ung place kaso medyo mahal... feeling ko tuloy ang yayaman ng mga estudyante ngayon kasi tambayan ng mga kolehiyala at kolehiyalo yan eh, hehe.

maiylah January 26, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

refreshing! :)

thanks for playing, Ms Anya
so sorry for the very late visit ...

enjoy the rest of the week!

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c