Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quaker Oats Oatmeal Cookies

>> Thursday, January 28, 2010

I included these treats in my grocery list in an effort to stick to my healthy and fat-reducing diet, but as I am not a big fan of oatmeal, really I can't take its taste and texture, I don't know why, a childhood trauma perhaps *grins*.

I bought these at ten pesos each and I think it comes in four variants but I was only able to grab three, the grocery store might have forgotten to re-stock on the unknown flavor. The three that I had picked were Oatmeal Cookie Raisins, Apple and Cinnamon, and Honey and Nuts, you can distinguish one from the other through the packaging colors aside from their names *lol*.


I won't try to rate these products as I have a long-running battle with oatmeal and as I had deducted, the battle ain't over yet, so it just ain't right for me to review and rate it. My father love the cookies though, he even asked my mom to buy more at the nearby market and that just might give you an alternative idea on how it taste.

I suggest you try it on your own, so you'll know how it really fare. It's just 10 pesos anyway and you're pretty sure that it's one of the healthiest cookies you can have *grins*. I just wish I can take my own advice *sigh*.

2 comments:

jerellt January 28, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

I didn't know it has three flavors. I always buy the ones in 6's which has two of each flavor. Though a little too sweet for my taste, I consider it a guiltless alternative. ^_^

riel January 29, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

i love the apple and cinnamon flavor. =)

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c