Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

La Vache qui rit

>> Friday, January 29, 2010

Una sa lahat, ang hirap sabihin ng name nito ha, nakakawindang, hehe!

This is my husband's favorite, he eat this as is (pinapapak lang) or with bread (palaman), I think that's the reason why his father brought home loads of these goodies when he came from Dubai, he visited his brother last November and when he got back the next month, an entire box (bagahe) was full of cheese. We didn't laugh in front of him because we might offend him but we did laugh out loud when hubby and me were alone, imagine the trouble his father had gone through to brought home La Vache qui rit when you can easily buy it in the supermarkets, medyo mahal nga lang, hehe. Not that we don't appreciate it, because believe it or not, we do, we just find it a little funny.




If you're gonna ask me, it is best eaten with pandesal, promise! Lalo na kapag mainit pa yung pandesal kasi parang nagme-melt ung cheese at umiinit na din. Soft cheese na sya di ba pero kapag nasa pandesal na, parang mas soft pa sya, hahaha, don't mind me, nagmamadali lang kasi ako kasi manonood pa kami ng parada.

Happy Fiesta nga pala sa mga taga-San Roque!


Ratings:
5 out of 5



Made specially for:
&



7 comments:

♥peachkins♥ January 30, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

I also love Laughing Cow Cheese!

Amy January 30, 2010 at 5:57 AM  

"la vache qui rit" is one of the specialty dito sa place namin situated in the French Eastern region:)

VetTech January 30, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Laughing Cow cheese is the best...I like the garlic and herb flavor on veggies.

FoodTripFriday January 30, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

hirap nga i pronounced, he he he,pero cute ng lalagyan, kulay red. :)

Sheren-May January 31, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Seeing your entry, I remember my employers way back in Hongkong who bought a similar cheese like yours. The first time I saw it in the fridge, I'm quite amazed 'coz of the shape... hehehe... But ung brand ng cheese di kasing hirap i-pronounce unlike yours... although I forgot the name :) Good day Anya!!!

Peter January 31, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

Perfect! Hot pandesal and yummy cheese :) I personally prefer liver spread on those odd days though. :D

maiylah February 2, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

gustong-gusto din namin ung ibang flavours ng laughing cow cheese na yan ... pinapapak din lang namin. gusto ng anak ko ung blue cheese nila, ako naman gusto ko lahat! lol

salamat ulit, Anya
enjoy the rest of the week!

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c