Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

On Diets and Loosing Weight

>> Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's no secret that I am trying to loose weight, I would love to tell the whole world that I am loosing those excess fats and I wish I could shout to everyone who would listen that my diet is a success, but sadly, I can't do such things, because as far as I know, I wasn't able to stick to my diet and as far as I can see, no flabs has been missing on my body yet. Gosh, I wish things were different!

Well, hubby indulged me from time to time, telling me that I had loose some weight and that I can't loose it all in a month's time but I think he's just pulling my leg in an effort to boost my self-esteem and so I will strive harder on sticking to the routine. Gosh, how I wish it's working!

At times like this, when I am the only one awake and I have these whirlwind of thoughts all to myself, bariatric surgery diet keep popping up in my mind. I heard that Sunshine Dizon had undergone bariatric surgery when she was younger and look how fast she can loose all that extra pounds when she wants to. I would love to be on her shoe but when my mind drifted to food and the thought of every little edible thing that I would take could be in liquid form, suddenly it's not as perfect as it seems to be. Gosh, I wish I am not me!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 11, 2013 at 2:32 PM  

I got this web page from my pal who informed me regarding this site and at the moment this time I am visiting this
web site and reading very informative content at
this time.

http://wiki.priusanima.com/index.php?title=User%3ADoylex59

Here is my web page :: weight loss pills

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c