Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our New Year Feast

>> Sunday, January 10, 2010

As I had mentioned in my previous post, I may not be able to share our Noche Buena feast but I can and I'm willing to share our Media Noche with everyone (only the picture though *grins*). Well, as you can see, we have an abundance of fruits, when my mother thought of fruits on the table, she thought, only fruits on the table *lol* and it almost turned out as such. We have the round ones - longan, orange, apple, pear, chico (sapodilla), guava, melon, suha (pomelo), small pineapples and grapes, we even have them in other shapes - sweet and green mangoes, banana and tamarind. Behind the fruits, you'll find the three loaves of white bread, a bowl of Cream of Chicken and Mushroom, regular and spicy Fried Chicken, small round servings of Biko (glutinous rice cake), Halayang Ube, Leche Flan and Suman. The ones you can spot in the photo are (from left to right) CDO Fiesta Ham, Pork Barbecue, Grilled Jumbo Hotdogs, Chicken Pesto Penne, Buco Salad, Chocolate Float, Castanas (Chestnuts) and coin chocolates for the kids. It's not that grand but we all had our fill and we loved it!


Note: Recipes of the dishes that I cooked in the above photo will be posted in One Dish at a Time, I was able to do one already and you can click on the link to check it out.

Later peeps...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c