Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Of Beds and Vacations

>> Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My father recently bought a new property in Bulacan, somewhere in the midst of resorts and food shops *grins*. Last Christmas break, we decided to have a sleepover and a mini swimming party for the kids, you know to let them enjoy a little without the extra cost and for us adults to have time to chat and gossip, laugh and enjoy, and be free of the city-stress even for just two days. We went there on the 26th, yep, right after Christmas and stayed up to the 28th, it was a zany two days I'm telling you, it would have been the perfect family destination (personally speaking) if my son didn't suffered from blisters from bed bug bites on skin, gawd it wasn't pretty. Well, it is partially my fault as I didn't bring our own mattress, knowing that the house has been empty for years with just minimal cleaning from the owners. I knew that the house had undergone major cleaning and frantic designing courtesy of my mom, so I was super confident that nothing can go wrong, I guess, the bed bugs were as stubborn as my mom *grins*. I'm not sure yet but I think the bed bugs could have surrendered or have been totally eliminated by now, as my mother wage an all out war against them when she saw what happened to my son. Come to think of it, I kinda pity those poor bugs *lol*, my mother can be such an OC sometimes.

My son together with his cousins have been bugging me to go back, they're all cajoling and begging me to bring them because my insane and crazy siblings told their lot that I'm the only one who can bring them there as I don't have a regular work, imagine that! For their information, I have work... I am blogging...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c