Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pistachio Spread

>> Friday, November 5, 2010

One of the goodies from my father-in-law, it's just like a peanut butter spread but instead of peanuts, it's pistachio. I think it comes in two varieties, one is the regular smooth pistachio spread and the other is like that of the photo below where chunks of pistachio is available, to add a little crunch to your ordinary sandwich *grins*. I am a fan of pistachio nuts so imagine my glee when I learned that a pistachio spread exist, sadly though, I am not a fan of the spread, I think, I'll stick to the nuts per se.

I am not sure of the brand but it's a product of KSA.




Ratings:
4 out of 5

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 7, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

This looks yummy! Looks like a good replacement for peanut butter or hazelnut spreat, I will search for it here in NZ

Raymund
http://angsarap.wordpress.com

stephen November 11, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

I am a fan of peanut butter and I haven't try pistachio. I would love to try it soon. I guess I'll like it

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c