Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Frostings Cupcake

>> Thursday, September 24, 2009

&

food friday



Frostings Cupcakes
(top to bottom, left: Carrot Cake, Mocha, Blueberry;
top to bottom, right: Belgian Chocolate, Tiramisu, Red Velvet)


My first box of Frostings Cupcakes was posted a few days ago and now I'm up for my second, still a treat from my bro, don't you just love to have a brother (who has a monthly source of income) who loves to eat the same kinds of foods just like you do? I'm pretty lucky, eh. Anyway, if I was all praise with the first one, the second one is different - I think this batch was not freshly-baked as they claim in their website, and you can confirm that just by looking at the pic. Red Velvet is the star of this group, Tiramisu and Mocha seemed to taste the same and I don't like their Carrot Cake and Blueberry flavors, good thing, Belgian Chocolate was present *grins*.

I have some cupcake varieties in mind for my third box *grins*.


Ratings:
3.5 out of 5

9 comments:

♥peachkins♥ September 25, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

penge isa? BTW,Anya, may tinda sesame seeds sa palengke...

Meikah September 25, 2009 at 2:28 AM  

You ARE lucky indeed to have a brother who sends you cupcakes weekly! :) Yum!!!

My FTF entry is here.

FoodTripFriday September 25, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

Not only yummy cupcakes, so pretty too!

Christina, Sweden September 25, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

Wow, these ones looks great!!

Christina, sweden

Arlene September 26, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

hmm they look mouth watering. :)

great with fresh orange juice. :)

agent112778 September 26, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

BTW, food friday has a new home at

http://pictureclusters.blogspot.com

can i have the belgian chocolate?

my entry for food trip friday is here

Great day for us Food Weekenders:)

Thanx for the Visit :)

Clarissa September 26, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

That cupcakes of yours is a satisfying one!!I wish I could taste that belgian chocolate cupcake!!\(^0^)/

maiylah September 27, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

those look good! i still have to taste one of their creations. too bad these batch doesn't seem to reach up to your standards, pero they do look good on this shot! :P

salamat ulit, Anya

ps. can you please change the link ng FF button to here: http://pictureclusters.blogspot.com/2009/09/food-friday-blogroll.html
thanks! :)

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c