Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kamasutra Chocolates

>> Friday, February 11, 2011

This coming Valentines Day, how about giving something that is totally different than the cliche but still in-sync with the usual sweets of the season. My naughty sis-in-law gave me a box of chocolates that I would never ever share with my son, she saw a picture of this brand and design floating in the net and she really made an effort to find the store where it is available, talk about dedication, basta kalokohan talaga magaling ka eh, hahaha.


Kamasutra Chocolates is a product of Heavenly Chocolates, a cafe located in Roces Avenue, Quezon City where everything comes in or with chocolates, yes, even their pasta and chips. A box is priced at P250.00, with the joy of seeing the kamasutra positions up close in something edible plus the fact that the chocolates itself is to die for, I'd say it's a winner. But as it is a Valentines offering, I suggest you go and buy one or two now if you're interested as supplies may not last that long *grins*.



Last two photos courtesy of my sis-in-law :)


Made specially for:
&




Have a pleasant weekend everyone!

13 comments:

maiylah February 11, 2011 at 1:58 AM  

now that's something different! first time i've seen kamasutra portrayed in chocolates, hehehe...love the shadows on that last shot. :P

Unknown February 11, 2011 at 2:28 AM  

LOL! i'd love to receive this at V-day! what a great idea.:p

Jenn February 11, 2011 at 5:41 AM  

Oh my goodness, this is so unique! Parang ayaw na kainin yung chocolate para may kodigo! Hahahaha.

my Food Trip Friday post

momgen February 11, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

hahaha this is funny one.. Happy FF!

Silvergirl February 11, 2011 at 3:33 PM  

wow interesting!! eat it and imagine P LOL hahaha

lee February 11, 2011 at 5:07 PM  

hahaha... kakaibang gift for V-day!

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ February 11, 2011 at 11:33 PM  

Well, chocolate is known for being an Aprodisiac itself, and the carvings added more to it, lol!

wine blog February 14, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

Makes me want to bone and eat chocolate!

Wiggy February 15, 2011 at 1:23 AM  

I now know what to get my girlfriend next Valentinte's Day haha

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c