Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Note From A Substitute Blogger

>> Monday, February 7, 2011

Uhm, hello *waves*! The original blogger and blog owner, Anya, is now having the time of her life nurturing her newest bundle of joy, and I am tasked to look after Kutsara at Tinidor and One Dish at a Time until her schedule goes back to normal again, please don't ask me for a specific timeline as I don't know either, I'm just here as a sub and I don't even know how long it will last. She had been busy doing drafts for her recipe blog, so there are lots of scheduled posts, I just haven't gotten to posting them yet, please don't tell on me, I will do it today, promise. She also did a few for this blog but I don't think it will suffice until she comes back so I may insert some of my own food trips and adventures once in a while, the Tikoy entry was actually my very first. I'm not really a woman of many words and it would have been nice if I don't need to do this but Anya keeps on nagging me about introducing myself, so here you go, I am her substitute blogger, my name need not be known as a rose in any other name will smell as sweet, let's just apply that with food blogging, olrayt?

So, expect a mixture of her old ways and my new and out of her league writing, I'm not a professional and very new on this craft, so I beg all of you to bear with me and the mistakes I might do, but I promise to keep the blog's well-being in the forefront of my mind. So let's rock the boat until the owner comes back...

I'm loving my stay so far, hope you're all okay with it too...

2 comments:

peachkins February 7, 2011 at 11:21 PM  

hmmmnn..Maggie? ikaw ba yan?

Anya February 10, 2011 at 3:17 PM  

hahaha, anuveh peachy, sinisira mo ang mysterious effect ko, hahaha...

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c