Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cadbury Chocolates

>> Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's raining non-stop here in the Metro (have no idea on the other parts of PH, haven't watched the news yet) and classes were suspended this afternoon (boo, my kid was in school already!) and I'm kinda hoping that the suspension will last till tomorrow *grins*. Oh come on, it is raining and cold and the bed is pulling me back to its comfort so I found no wrong in wishing for an extended suspension *lol*.

Anyway, when the world outside of your home is soaking wet (a flood here and there can be expected, too) and you're just lounging around, watching TV, doing some DVD marathon, reading that unfinished Twilight book or just plain staring at the wall, what do you crave for?

Aside from a hot and smokin' bowl of Nido soup or mushroom or crab and corn soup, I love eating chocolates when it rains. Cozy and sweet, it does have a nice sound to it...

here's my loot - Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolates (plain and Fruit & Nut) and Chocettes

As of posting, I have consumed the 3 bite size Fruit & Nuts, I had opened the Chocettes and my boy and I are having a blast throwing it at each others mouth (manners down the drain *chuckles*) and I am eying the big bar of Fruit & Nuts at the moment, I'll open it after dinner *grins*.

How about you, what are you munching on at this very minute?


Ratings:
5 out of 5

10 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies July 16, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

i love cadbury chocolates too! chocettes, top deck, hazelnut, milk choco, dark choco and crunchie!

Anya July 16, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

@ u8mypinkcookies - *apir*

by the way, the boche is definitely like a buchi but kinda filipinized na, walang sesame seeds, di na bilog and it is coated with caramelized sugar. i think un din un kaya lang kasi pinoy na kaya naging boche na ung term sa buchi, hihi.

♥peachkins♥ July 16, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

Penge ako..*sob* lagi maraming chocolates dito

Ebie July 17, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Ang gusto ko with roasted almonds.

maiylah July 18, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

not munching on anything right now ... lol. pahinge naman ... luv ko yung cadbury, specially their dark chocolate (gold). :)

walkw/me July 19, 2009 at 5:59 AM  

Wow chocolates! Npaka addict anko nyan! Pwedi akin na yan? hehehe

fabulouschocs November 27, 2009 at 2:47 AM  

hello... can i link your blog with mine?? farhanaboutique.blogspot.com and fabulouschocs.blogspot.com....tq

Anonymous,  March 4, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

ka2taba kaya yan noh,,
yak2 kau mga kumakain ng chocolates

Anonymous,  April 15, 2013 at 3:58 AM  

And a key to the programs success will be the development and implementation of
an outreach and education campaign to encourage participation in the CLASS program.
If so, taking steps like trying to prevent further injury or loss of blood are the most
important thing you can do. The most common injury experienced by accident
victims is whiplash. If you have a personal injury legal
matter, a dog bite or if you’ve lost a loved one in a wrongful death accident, call the Law Offices of R.
o - Focus on the optometry practice (no ambition to supply a retail eyewear answer).


Visit my site ... Warsaw Treaty Organization

Micheal Alexander September 8, 2022 at 5:00 AM  

Cadbury Chocolates are one of the most popular chocolate brands in the world. The company was founded in 1824 by John Cadbury, who started off as a grocer. He began to sell cocoa and drinking chocolate, which were very popular at the time. In 1831, he partnered with his brother Benjamin to start manufacturing chocolate. The company grew rapidly and soon became one of the leading chocolate manufacturers in England. Today, Cadbury is owned by Mondelez International, and its products are sold in over 200 countries around the world.

Thank you chocolate bouquet delivery Philippines

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c