Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I Got Twins!

>> Friday, July 17, 2009

Nope, I'm not carrying twins or at least it is still too early to find out *lol*. I got another batch of awards and as they are the same, I proclaim them twins (I should shut the a/c down, I think even my brain's freezing *lol*).

To Enchie of From My Kitchen and Beyond, I'm out of words, I hope that a heartfelt thank you is enough, I am truly honored.




The rules for these awards are:

1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I am passing it on to:

Don't you just love blogging? See you around fellas...

8 comments:

janis July 17, 2009 at 2:49 AM  

thank you for the award!!! I will post this very soon. :D Will leave you a message when I'm done.
thanks again!

Cely July 17, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

Thanks Anya! I will post this award as soon as I have the time... You see.. I am still trying to cope with everything here from our trip recently..

Clarissa July 17, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Congratulations to your award!!You deserve it!!Masarap talagang maraming kaibigan dito sa ere noh??!!^_^

Have a great weekend!!^_^

Mara July 18, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

Congrats for getting these awards and thank you for passing them on to me too :D Will post them as soon as I can. Thanks!!

ChinkyGirLMeL July 19, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

congrats on those awards! =)

janis July 19, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

finally posted it.
http://foodiesfoodtrip.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-first-two-awards.html
thanks again for the award!

TH July 20, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

haha.. one moment there I thought you got twins!

Clarissa July 20, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Happy Tuesday,Anya!!Ingat palagi!!^_^

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c