Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Japok

>> Friday, July 31, 2009

&

food friday


Japok
Star J Mall
Malabon City


Chicken and Tofu Misono Bento - P85.00

Grilled Liempo Teriyaki Bento - P85.00

Beef Gyudon - P70.00

Gyoza (4pcs)- P45.00


I took these pics weeks ago, hubby and I went grocery shopping/bargain hunting in San Roque Supermarket which is a few steps away from Star J, so we decided to try the newly-opened Japanese-inspired resto, Japok. It was okay, the staff moved fast and they were wearing black and red Ninja-style suit, the place was neat, the interior design was clearly Japanese but with a little for the masses twist, the food was just okay. I mean, I just need to add a little to my budget and I can go to Karate Kid or Tokyo Tokyo so I'd rather spend it there than come back to Japok, getting my drift yet? But, if ever I crave for something faintly Japanese, I might visit again, as it is the nearest one at home. Oh well, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt, as it is their soft opening, so, okay, I might come by again sooner than I think *grins*.


Ratings:
3 out of 5

14 comments:

Ladynred July 31, 2009 at 2:54 AM  

I love japanese food , looks yummy Anya!

Unknown July 31, 2009 at 3:34 AM  

type ko silang lahat (drooling :P).

maritz July 31, 2009 at 3:40 AM  

so yummy.. ang mura naman...

Jac July 31, 2009 at 3:50 AM  

very affordable meals and it looks so yummy!!!
Happy weekend:))

kamz July 31, 2009 at 4:04 AM  

i miss japanese food! these bento boxes are just perfect! makahanap nga sa supermarket. hehe!

Food Trip Friday July 31, 2009 at 4:41 AM  

Those are all yummy! and I don't know but since FTF, I think I already learned to love Japanese food.

OHMYGUMS July 31, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

ang sarap kumain! ngayong member na ko ng FTF , mas panay na akin ko..kaka-gana kasi ang mga litrato :)

♥peachkins♥ July 31, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

Yummy.Yummy. Yummy.Gusto ko tuloy kumain kahit gabi na...

Zeee July 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

yummy nga!!! I'm salivating! :)

linnor July 31, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

japanese food is generally a bit pricey. im glad there's japanese food that's still priced reasonably.

Clarissa July 31, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Affordable pala ang prices ng bento dyan sa Pinas!I love bentos here and they're really convinient if you don't want to cook or something.
My fave there is gyudon though they're different here^_^

Happy FTF,Anya!!^_^Have a great weekend!!

Sreisaat July 31, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Sarap ng tripping niyo - Japanese food! Dito ang mahal-mahal, lalo na ang mga bento. Kaya once in a blue moon lang ako nakakapag-Japanese food.


We Ate This!

agent112778 August 2, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

me love jap food too pero sa tokyo tokyo parin ako

my entry for food friday is here


my entry for food trip friday is here

Great day for us Food Weekenders:)

Thanx for the Visit :)

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c