Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Meatlover's Pizza from Pizza Hut

>> Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pizza Hut's Meatlovers Pizza


Another free pizza, this time from my tatay. My son is on a roll, he aced another 2 quizzes last Monday thus two boxes of pizzas were ordered from Pizza Hut courtesy of his grandfather *grins*.

Story: When he got home from school last Monday, he immediately called tatay and nanay to tell them the good news, I thought my son was just happy and proud of himself. Less than half an hour later, our phone rang with my tatay on the other line asking (actually, he's telling) me to bring our butts back in Navotas as he already ordered the pizza that he promised my son. I didn't asked for details as in my heart, I know it already - after he hoodwinked his uncle into buying him a pizza last week (click to read the story), it was his lolo's turn to do so. Come to think of it, it's a good thing my son's playing this game with them and not with me, less expenses the better in my case *lol*.


Ratings:
5 out of 5
(it tasted better, maybe because I got it for free *lol*)


An entry to:

&



8 comments:

Meikah October 16, 2009 at 2:10 AM  

Pizza yum! My kids love Pizza Hut pizza too. :)

My FTF entry is here.

FoodTripFriday October 16, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

All kids yata talagang pizza lovers eh. Good job to your son!

i♥pinkc00kies October 16, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

this is what we usually get from pizza hut. :) pero we seldom order from Pizza Hut na.. we prefer the thin-crust of NY style pizza kasi.

Cacai M. October 16, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

Meat lovers pizza is what me and my hubby loves too! just recently that we let it be added with green bell pepper with one dollar charge addition. It's my idea to let it added with green bell pepper to break the monotonous.. (~_~) I love it!

here's my food trip for this Friday: http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2009/10/food-trip-friday-4.html

and here's the lovers pizza w/ green bell pepper I had: http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2009/10/food-trip-friday-3.html

see yah..

Cacai M. October 16, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

Have a happy Food Trip Friday!

here's my food trip

Jag October 17, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

i missed pizza a lot...

Clarissa October 17, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

I love pizza from Pizza Hut!!Pag umuuwi kami ng pinas and we stayed in ahotel,nagpapa-deliver kami ng pizza from them.I really missed pizza from Pizza Hut!Hopefully,early next year matitikman uli namin cya!!\(^0^)/

maiylah October 18, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

lol, galing naman ng anak mo! congratulations to your son for getting great scores! i agree, mas masarap kung libre (minsan na late si Mr Shakeys ng ten minutes kaya ginawang libre ung orders namin worth around Php600)!!!!! :D

thanks for playing again, Ms Anya
enjoy the start of the week!

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c