Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Yumpanada

>> Sunday, October 4, 2009

YUMPANADA
(stall) 1/F MC Square
Letre Rd., Malabon City


Empanadas from left to right: Beef Adobo, Tuna, Ham & Cheese, Chunky Chicken

Regular Empanadas - P15.00 to 20.00 a piece
(the one open in half is the beef adobo)

Empananditas (small empanadas) - P5.00 a piece
(it also comes with various fillings like the regular-sized ones)
lima na lang kasi di makapagpigil yung isang taong kilala ko, hahaha

Yumpanada Box

One of my hubby's favorite take home goody (kasi mahilig sya sa empanada at di mabigat sa bulsa ang presyo *grins*), my son and I are not fond of empanadas but if it's the only choice in front of us, we'll surely grab some *lol*. As far as my son is concern, only ham & cheese is trusted, while I, on the other hand, can take a bite of each but I never really found my favorite, but my hubby is a different case, he can eat boxes after boxes of these goodies without getting tired of its taste, as in di sya nauumay promise *grins*.


Ratings:
4 out of 5


An entry for

*** Please take time to read my previous post Foodies Wanted, thank you!

10 comments:

Perfectly Blended October 4, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

Wowowow!!!! this is one of my favorite. I wish I can have that box today. (sigh)

music minded February 15, 2010 at 4:42 AM  

ey guys! just want to ask if this yumpanada is available for franchise? ty!

yumpanada fan August 29, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

sarap siya, lalo na yung 5 pesos mini spicy tuna yumpanada ;)

kittygirl08,  September 12, 2010 at 5:21 AM  

hi, san kya pwede inquire re: yumpanada franchise? super like ko kc 'toh eh. thanks

Anonymous,  July 8, 2011 at 10:17 PM  

hi! any email add, website, or contact number of yumpanada? interested din ako to franchise eh. thanks!!!

Arniel,  March 18, 2012 at 4:59 AM  

Hello... pwede makahingi ng email add or contact person kasi interested din ako mag franchise ng Yumapanada.. favorite ko to pag nasa maynila ako...

EmpanadaMiMi March 20, 2012 at 9:36 AM  

Try our delicious empanada, once taste it, hahanap hanapin nyo.

Anonymous,  June 13, 2012 at 7:42 PM  

any info on how to franchize yumpanada. tnx!

Unknown March 1, 2019 at 6:00 PM  

Any info po how to franchise yumpanada.

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c