Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Way to Earn Online

>> Saturday, October 3, 2009

I have seen lots of bloggers who have made extra cash through writing paid posts, and I admit, I have been tempted to join in on the bandwagon for quite some time now but as I am me, I keep on procrastinating [and resisting a bit] up until now. I have seen a few of my fellow foodies brandishing this banner in their respective blogs and it got me curious, and who wouldn't, a chance to earn a thousand dollar in a month will make any one tingle, right? And so, after a few days of contemplating I signed up at Link From Blog, which is just in time for the debut of my blog's new look.

In this day and time, additional source of income in every family is but necessary, and we are no different, so I am thankful for the promise of earning some bucks through Link From Blog. What's more, I won't only earn through my posts but also through referrals, so, if you are keen on joining, please sign up under me, it's quite easy, just click the banner, fill up the form, activate your account, add your blog, sit back and relax.

Paid reviews

P.S.

I have been up all night and day tweaking my new blog template, hope you like it... :))


Advertise with my Blog

2 comments:

maggie October 6, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

okay naman pero ...

hahaha, joke lang, ang ganda nga eh, sana pwede din kalikutin ang template sa typepad.

kapag kumita ka ng 1k ha wag mo ko kakalimutang :))

jorp October 6, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

ANYA
been there done that "blog template tweaking"
minsan sumasakit na ang ulo ko at napapanaginipan ko pa nga LOL

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c