Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Foodie Address Book

>> Sunday, September 19, 2010

One of the perks of being a food blogger is that you have a sort of license to eat out as much as you can, of course time, health and money are all put into consideration, too *grins*. But as a blogger, I kinda have the power to decide on where and what to eat whenever we go out, it's true that I don't hold as much power as my son but at least I'm second in command and these past few months, my son's appetite and taste has been expanding, he's now in a stage where he tends to try out stuff including new and used-to-be-taboo food on his list, so, yeah, life's easy these days.

As a food blogger, I tried to be as adventurous and as up-to-date in terms of new places to dine in and new dishes and offerings on various restaurants' menus, but sometimes, though I make it a point to sample something different each time I go out or order take outs with my family, there are just days that I crave for food that I already had or recently tasted. Its during those times that I really wish for restaurant business cards on dining establishments, simple but oh-so-worthy pieces of paper that can come in handy whenever I or any member of my family crave for something to munch on or gobble up. Imagine having a stack of restaurant business cards and making an address book out of it, I bet it would be a foodie's delight.

Do all foodies think alike?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c