Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life's Short Notice

>> Monday, September 20, 2010

I know that this is a food blog, but for a moment let me discuss one of my woes as a mom - we, both hubby and I, were fortunate to be born in a middle-class family, giving us the freedom to eat, buy, spend and have stuff that we need and sometimes, even things that are consider as luxury. We don't have a parade of cars and servants or mansions and palaces as our home but we lived a fairly decent and rich life, and as a mom, that is one of my dream for my kid. Those who have been following this blog know that I am a stay-at-home mom with nothing on my sleeves but random blogging, my husband is the sole breadwinner in our family and though he earns a good amount of money, with the debt we incurred when we chose to build our dream house plus the monthly amortization for our car and credit cards, together with the ever-ballooning amount in our utility bills, sometimes, just sometimes, his salary doesn't seem to be enough. That's why I am thinking of having a short term insurance as a precautionary measure, we can still make it work now, but I'm not really sure about the future. I may be thinking too much, but I guess, being a parent teach us to be like that.

As much as we want to control all the experiences and happenings in our life, it is inevitable that we face something out of the ordinary and something that we are not betting on, so being ahead is always a good choice, don't you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c