Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lucky Me Baked Mac and Mac & Cheez

>> Sunday, September 19, 2010

I tried this a few months ago, bago pa sila noon, hahaha... and I never had one again, it was so hyped up by the commercials with kids loving it and all but the product per se is not worth the money, sorry for being a bit rude but I'm just voicing my honest opinion here :)

I forgot how much was the SRP and the actual market price already but I remember that I was stressing about the littlest amount of pasta noodles, it is so not practical to buy it. The taste is not that great, either, so there really was no saving grace for this one, sorry but that's what I think. Maybe it has improve or develop into something better the past months that I'm AWOL, so I suggest you try it on your own and not dwell so much on my opinion *grins*.







Ratings:
2.5 out of 5
(50/50, I'm giving it a chance to survive, hahaha)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c