Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Goldilocks' Hazelnut Mousse

>> Friday, February 5, 2010

Note: Pardon the blurry photos, it was taken using an old Samsung cameraphone.

Hubby bought this last Monday when he came to fetch us from Nanay's house, they asked us to stay for lunch and so we did and we had this for dessert. And I was caught by surprise, it actually tasted better than most of the cakes that I had tried these past few months under the Goldilocks wings. Hmm... could it be the start of a more mouth-watering product line from them?



I don't know how much is the exact cost as I'm not the one who bought it *grins* but if you have a few hundreds (200-400) to spare, I suggest you try it.


Ratings:
4.5 out of 5



Made specially for:
&



6 comments:

FoodTripFriday February 5, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

It looks like one of those simple looking but yet oh so yummy kind of cake!

maiylah February 5, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

that looks goooood! chiffon cake ba yan sa loob? drooling here ....lol

thanks for playing again, Ms Anya
enjoy your weekend!

maiylah February 5, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

ay, mousse pala! lol.
sobrang gutom na siguro 'to ... :D

Vera February 6, 2010 at 2:01 AM  

I personally prefer Red ribbon cakes to Goldilocks, but this is worth a try :)

Kero February 6, 2010 at 4:01 AM  

that is sweetness galore. two thumbs up!

my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/02/cotton-candy.html

JBs Cookinglady February 8, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

This is a beautiful cake, I can only wonder what it taste like.

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c