Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chocolates

>> Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another loot from Nanay E last Sunday, aside from the yummy brownies that I had posted last week, I also got to took home a canister of these delights. It was yummy! My diet was flashed down the drain *lol*, and I know that more chocolates are coming my way coz heart's day is fast approaching, and I can't say no to mouth-watering treats, so I decided to set my diet aside up until the day after Valentines and Chinese New Year *grins*. I wanna be fit and sexy but I don't wanna punish myself, come on, can anyone resist chocolates? I know I can't!



I saw an advertisement in Facebook about Valentine-themed Belgian chocolates from Benoit and I can say that all of their products are beautiful and I bet, it taste good, too but the price, oh my God the price, is 750 pesos a box which I think contains 9 to 12 pieces of small chocolate bars. Nah, I think , I'll stick with Nanay E's chocolates *grins*.


Ratings:
5 out of 5
(syempre *wink*)


An entry to:

5 comments:

Kim, USA February 7, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Wow that is a lot of money for just 9-10pcs of chocolate. I like to stick to goya and choc-nut na missed ko na yan.

Fruits and cottage cheese

annies home February 7, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

wow that is alot of money but they look great

Perfectly Blended February 7, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

The chocolates looks lovely... perfect gift for valentines day :)

Unknown February 7, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

those in love wouldn't mind the price, i guess.:p

these treats look positively tempting!

Anti Aging February 11, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

I've a niche site about Belgian Chocolates pero di ako kumikita kasi walang bumibili online at mahina rin ang CPC ng adsense...parang $0.02 lang...Anyway, how about posting Pinoy recipe nextime...like pinapaitan at iyong fabs ni Manny Pacquiao na bulalo at tinolang manok!

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c