Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Greenwich's Triple Ham and Cheese Overload

>> Thursday, February 18, 2010

I give this pizza a two thumbs up!

Hubby bought this for our son as he was badgering him for some pizza but because we are decreasing our son's fast food intake, he decided on getting a double thin crust one, and because our son wants his pizza with nothing but meat on it, he decided on getting Triple Ham and Cheese Overload. The problem with Greenwich-MC Square branch version was - it had some onions on it, luckily, my bebe was sleeping when dada came home so I was able to pick the onions one by one and it looked like there never was any onion on it when he woke up *grins*.

Though I only had a slice as my son kinda swept it, I can honestly say that it was good, really, really good!




According to Greenwich's website: Triple Ham and Cheese Overload is overflowing with 3 types of premium hams and cheeses - Chinese ham, Pastrami ham and Country ham; quezo de bola, mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese. It comes in rolled-edge thick crust (double, family and 18" blowout) and thin and crispy crust (double, family and party square), prices varies accordingly; the one that hubby brought home cost 239 pesos.


Ratings
4.5 out of 5



Made specially for:
&



16 comments:

Food Trip Friday February 18, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Lahat yata talaga ng bata mahilig sa pizza.,even my boys can live eating pizza everyday.
Happy Friday!!!

♥peachkins♥ February 18, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

Pizza..pagkain ng tamad magluto..hahaha..kami kasi pag tinatamad magluto umoorder ng pizza..

Arlene February 18, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

Yummy i love pizza!

Your son is also like my daughter. She does not like onion toppings, too!

Sreisaat February 19, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

Ako rin, I can live on pizza only. I love them with lots of onions!


We Ate This!

Unknown February 19, 2010 at 2:05 AM  

i'm not really a pizza fan but a few weeks ago, somebody brought Greenwich pizza to the office, it was still hot---ang sarap!:p nag-aagawan pa kasi kami kaya lalong sumarap (LOL).

Mariposa February 19, 2010 at 3:21 AM  

I'm not so fond of pizza but that looks delish!

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com February 19, 2010 at 4:01 AM  

I like the pizza in Greenwich! especially the cheese overload or whatever they call it lol xoxo

Mirage February 19, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

Greenwich is my fave sa lahat ng pizza, kahit anong topping go ako ;) I just love the thincrust and hindi oily, hindi maalat hehe.

AC February 19, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

I love Greenwich! Super soft and cheesy.. Dati meron ang Greenwhich na mango pizza.. naku! super fave ko! sayang tinanggal na nila..

Nedekcir February 19, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

I used to like ham and pineapple, then I left the country and gave on pizza, cheese give me gas..

Ladynred February 19, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

looks yummy! My daughter love cheese! She calls it cheese pizza.

maiylah February 20, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

have been craving for pizza ... now my mind is set: bukas oorder kami! LOL

thanks for playing again, Ms Anya
happy weekend

Unknown February 25, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

a must try! ang tagal ko na rin hindi nakatikim ng greenwich pizza :)

Peter February 25, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

Gahhhh! This made me so hungry :(

Jake Avena,  March 24, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

also try philly cheesesteak overload.. the best pizza flavor on my list sa greenwich..

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c