Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Someday I'll Have Them

>> Monday, February 1, 2010

The minute I posted my food entry last Saturday, I was off to Navotas. The Feast of San Roque took placed last weekend and I was there to share in the fun. There was a parade with lots of bands, floats and of course, politicians; I didn't get to catch a lot of candies and other goodies but I had the grandest time watching all kinds of people and shouting "candy", "candy", an aunt even stated (the obvious) that I was just making noises by chanting and shouting but didn't care about the candies and lollipops at all. The day after the parade was the food trip day, as in, though I am always saying that I am on a diet, I had completely forgotten about it for the last two days *grins*. And after feasting, there's no better way to loosen up than to walk around in the plaza to look and shop in the night market where I saw lots of plastic dinner wares and other kitchen paraphernalia. I would have bought some if its quality is as trusted as of wasserstrom restaurant supply, then I would be at ease to spend money knowing that I can use what I bought for a very long time.

I have been dreaming of owning professional cookware ever since I fell in love with cooking and have found delight in serving my family healthy and delicious foods. I have some stuff in my care which I bought several years ago, not because I want to use it but because I find those dining and kitchen wares pretty, I didn't care then if it would last because as I had said, it never crossed my mind that there will come a time that I'll utilize any of it. And now that I am a convert, I can't help but regret the harsh and senseless decisions that I had made back then. I wish I had purchased tableware and cookware that are of good quality and taste, cooking could have been much easier and enjoyable.

If only I had been aware of my deep and intimate passion with cooking, which was hidden up until last year, and if only I had been privy to the world of online shopping when I had the money to spend, life in my kitchen could be such a blast. If that had been, I think, I could easily concoct recipes like that of professional chefs, wouldn't that be lovely? So, this year, I plan to save a part of our monthly budget and invest on some quality kitchen wares and equipments, I did some online browsing and I saw lots of interesting and pretty stuff in Wasserstrom and I have my eye on these China coloration pieces and set (photo below), one of these days, I'll blog about being the proud owner of these cute little babies.


You just have to wait and see...

4 comments:

Enchie February 1, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

ako din "someday I'll have them too!" grabe cute talaga.

DineometerDeb February 1, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

I really like that dinner ware, so colorful, like Fiesta ware. But I checked the website and I think it is only for restaurants. Bummer.

Kirhat February 3, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

They will make a good present for all occasion. Is it available in the local stores (Megamall or Robinsons)?

Seek No More

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    13 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c