Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Homemade Chocolate Bars

>> Sunday, January 10, 2010

A gift from one of my brother's students last Christmas, I think, it is homemade and I am pretty sure that whoever made those, he/she is pretty adept in chocolate-making because it tasted superb. I wouldn't mind another batch *lol*.




It was on the dark-side of chocolates, but not that much, not too sweet or too bitter, just the way I like it, it has nougat, nuts and raisins, and I loved it much. Mas marami pa nga yata ako nakain nito kesa dun sa binigyan eh, hahaha.


Ratings:
5 out of 5
(syempre para bigyan ulit kami, if ever mabasa n'ya ito, hahaha)


A comeback post for:
MellowYellowBadge

1 comments:

♥peachkins♥,  January 11, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

This looks good.
Anya, the macapuno kakanin was made by my mother.

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c