Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random Ramblings

>> Friday, January 29, 2010

We visited grandma's house this morning and we were shocked to find it in such a mess, the people who were left to care for it were obviously not doing their jobs, I don't wanna sound rude or anything but some people are just after what granny had left behind and it's value but they don't really care, darn, those people are hateful.

An uncle who's obviously thinking only of his and his family's welfare decided to demolished the place one item at a time without asking for his siblings' permission, he was left to take care of the property and not wreck it, my God, some people are just so selfish. His alibi for the mess - termites, I could actually believe him as I had seen how bad those pesky insects can be but for the love of God, demolishing granny's house isn't exactly the way to solve the problem. I could actually believe him if I didn't know that he have some ulterior motives, but what can I do, I'm just one of the grandchildren and as my father said, we don't have a say in the matter as it is just between them brothers and sisters. Oh, how I wish it is not the case...

Sorry for a post full of angst and deep breath, I just need to get it out of my chest, now that I did, I think it's time to post something yummy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

  • New Pasta Experience at Pizza Hut - Hubby, son and I went to the mall a few weeks ago to celebrate a little, you see, my son topped his class (again) this quarter, so to give him a little inc...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee Jelly - A no-cook, no-bake dessert. Mix, chill and serve, yup, that easy! before chilling Ingredients: - jelly (gulaman) powder - coffee - condense milk ...
    12 years ago
  • I Like It Green - originally posted by Ian Sengco *** taken in Malibu, Pandi, Bulacan on September 2009, using a Sony Cybershot T20.
    14 years ago
  • Laughtrip - HAHAHA, it will be a waste not to share this one... I'm watching Twilight on 0ne of our local channels at the moment but I'm dreaming of the final Harry ...
    12 years ago

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c