Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Piece of Toast

>> Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just my luck, as I was preparing some buttered toast for my dinner, our trusted (not anymore) oven toaster broke down, geez, just when I needed it most. I have mentioned time and again that I am trying to slim down and though I didn't succeed in sticking to the after six routine I am slowly taking out rice in my diet, at the moment I only eat a cup of rice during lunch and I substitute it with bread at breakfast and dinner. I'm not really strict in what I'm taking in just as long as it's not that much but it seems like time isn't on my side, January is almost over and I don't think I have shed enough to reach my goal in time, so I need to be more focus. Mind over matter, I know I can do it.

Anyways, as my oven toaster decided to rest, permanently, I am looking at a site with toaster oven reviews on different brands so I can decide on what kind to buy next. My last toaster served us well but there's no harm in looking for a different and maybe a better one right? I am hoping to find a classy-looking piece that will do what my old one did - make yummy toasts, if I can find one that is energy-efficient and will fit in my budget, that would be just great. I am not a tightwad or something but at times like this, one can't help but be practical.

For the meantime, I'll just dunk that bread in a hot mug of coffee...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife to the sweetest person on Earth and a mother to the cutest baby boy in the planet. I love reading literary books but I have an addiction in contemporary/renaissance romance novels. I am a video game aficionado in the truest sense of the word. I love to travel the world, if and only given the opportunity. I don't know how to cook (but I'm slowly learning) so there's a fascination with take-outs and dine-ins. I could go on and on but I guess you had enough *lol*.

My Blog List

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=18c2848b5674a29d7790adaeafb43f4c